We are working with funding partners to provide Costs Advance Facilities to our clients as a means of maximising cash flow and avoiding unnecessarily low settlements.
The Costs Advance Facilities are designed for Solicitors instructed under Conditional Fee Agreements or who are relying on successful conclusion of a case in order to secure payment for their services.
The facilities operate on the basis that at the time the bill is drawn we evaluate the level at which we expect the bill to be assessed or agreed.
Subject to acceptance, our funding partner will then advance a percentage of this value - monthly interest will be charged until the settlement is received.
A Master Agreement will be put in place to facilitate easy and rapid release of funds on a case by case basis, as your portfolio of cases reach successful conclusion and are assessed.
- Commercially cost effective solution for enhanced cash flow
- Removes the cash flow related attractiveness of low offers and improves your negotiating position
- Single Master Agreement enabling rapid case by case funding.
- Does not impact on other bank facilities
- Puts flexibility in your hands
- Funds are available for you to use as you need
- Contact us now for more information